Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easter Mini Board Game freebie

race game

I’m still working on the Easter packs, but I am *almost* finished with this pack.  I decided to change up the race game to make it a little more like one of Alex’s current favorite candy-themed games.  (I’ll bet if you have a 4 year old, you’ve played it a time or two!)

I’d really like some feedback on this, so it’s available for free at Teacher’s Notebook.  I know it’s not quite Easter yet, but I’d love for you to try it out and offer some feedback before I include it in the Easter pack…which will probably be available on Saturday.  So, if you’ve got a little free time on your calendar for this afternoon or Friday, please check it out and share your constructive criticism. 

THANK YOU!

Graphics by Belen Martindale, Pixel Paper Prints Etsy Shop

No comments: