Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tot Schoolers ~ You’ll Want To See This!

I got a message today from Pam at Over The Big Moon.  She just created her first PreK pack, and she’s looking to get the word out.  I took a look at it, and her Halloween pack is just ADORABLE! 

I choose not to do anything too Halloween-ish with my kids, so we’ll be sitting this one out.  This pack is so cute & fun that it almost makes me change my mind! ;)  I’m anxiously waiting to see what she does next because this a fun, quality PreK pack!

CLICK HERE or on the picture below to go & take a look.  Thanks for sharing, Pam!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Thanks so much for sharing Dawn! Hopefully your kids will be able to enjoy my next one!

Jennifer J said...

I don't do Halloween, either, but I did go over there and "like' her on Facebook, so I can keep up with what she does next. Thanks for the head's up!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Just wanted to let you know my 2nd Pre-K Pack is out today! Check it out: http://overthebigmoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-gnome-pre-k-pack.html

Thanks again for doing this post on my Halloween Pre-K Pack! The support felt awesome!