Friday, April 15, 2011

Pizza Tot Pack

We had a lot of fun making this one, and we hope you’ll enjoy it too! It kind of makes me hungry, though, so I hope you’re planning to finish out your week with a trip to your favorite pizza place!


Click on the image to download the pack from 4Shared.pizza tot kitAll graphics in this pack came from www.scrappindoodles.com.


I also wanted to point you to The Preschool Experiment’s blog post of her own pizza tot school week. She had some FUN activities, including pizza playdough. Be sure to check this out for some great hands-on, non-worksheet fun!



Additionally (prepare to be UNimpressed) these are file folder games that we used when Alex was 2, but he loved them! I thought I’d link to these, as well…


http://www.4shared.com/document/_wLj4rkw/pizza_abc_and_123.html



Our original pizza post (when Alex was 28 months) with other simple ideas and a few links is found here:


http://mamasmonkeys.blogspot.com/2010/05/tot-school-pizza-28-months.html


Someone asked why we don’t have a letter focus or more ABC activities. We plan to start the Raising Rock Stars preschool curriculum this fall, and I hope to use our theme materials along with Carisa’s RRSP program. (This is also why I haven't included Bible verses or stories in these packs. Carisa's program does that VERY well, and I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel!)


If there is some sort of page that you’d really like, let me know & I’ll see what I can do to create something for you. (I really do mean that…although with a house full of little ones, I’m not promising an overnight turn-around!)

3 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

Looks VERY cute! I have no idea how you're finding time to do this with a newborn :-)

Anonymous said...

Very very cute and I now totally want some pizza!!

jess_hak said...

Congratulations on your little girl! Those monkey jammas are super cute (we have the same ones for our boys). Thank you for the link back. :) Love your printables.....AND I knew I saw that file folder game here! I will make sure to edit my post and link back to you. :)