Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Nativity Fundraiser Pack – 90 Cents TODAY ONLY!

Sorry to post & post on this, but this will be the last one for a few weeks – I promise!

TODAY is the last day to get the Christmas Nativity Pack for 90 cents!   I will still receive a complete payment from you, but Teachers Notebook is giving you a 10% discount for Cyber Monday. 

The item is still priced at $1, but will show as 90 cents in your cart when you make the purchase.  If you’re interested, click below to go directly to this pack at Teachers Notebook.

 
As of today at noon, 40 packs total have been sold on Teachers Notebook & Teachers Pay Teachers.  So that means that, as of today, $40 is going to Show Hope!  It may be a lofty goal, but I’d love to reach $100 by Christmas. 

You might remember from my last post that each purchase means that I am donating 33 cents out of my own pocket.  This is not for publicity or any other personal benefit…it’s to make a difference in the lives of orphans!

Let’s see what we can do – if you’d like, feel free to spread the word on your blog or Facebook page!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo 2/5 of the way there!!