Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Cookies Preschool Pack

Here’s the newest pack available in my Teachers Notebook store for $1.25.
It’s on sale for $1 through December 1st.

Click on the image below to link to the pack.christmas cookies ad

This pack would be a freebie if I could.  Unfortunately, the graphic artist does not allow products made with her graphics to be publically shared for free.  My next project is to update the Christmas Candy mini-pack…I’m not sure it will be a 30 page pack when I’m finished, but I’ll do as much as I can in the next week or so!bibleverse

The Christmas Cookies pack comes with your own little LOVE project built into it!  When you complete this pack, take some time to bake and decorate cookies with your preschooler(s).  Be sure to take a plate of cookies to someone who’s lonely, sad, or just in need of a little love right now.

Page Samples:

ten part puzzle beginning sounds new  builditwriteit Cc handwriting  circledifferent count to add counting mat cards finish the pattern (new) how many magnet page ordinal numbers scissors skills shadow matching

Just a quick note: Teachers Notebook has a new $3 minimum purchase.  I am guessing they are doing this because credit card transaction fees eat up most of the payment on any smaller purchases.  Your purchase must be a minimum of $3, but the purchase can be a combination from multiple Teachers Notebook shops.

As always, Buy 3 items from Little Monkey Printables in ONE transaction, and you can select one pack for free!  I’ll e-mail you at your PayPal address & send you a private message at Teachers Notebook asking which pack you’d like for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!!!