Monday, October 1, 2012

Fire Prevention Week (and Thanksgiving Pack update)

Did you know that next week, October 7 – 13,  2012 is Fire Prevention Week? 
Here’s a link to the *free* Fire Fighter Tot Pack and activities that I posted in 2011. 

{Click on the picture to link to the post.}
{It’s a smaller pack, but I won’t have time to update it this year.  I will try to update this pack for October 2013.}
Also, I have a Thanksgiving Pack.  It’s only on Teachers Pay Teachers right now, which is NOT my preferred selling place.  (I have to charge more there in order to make any profit!  Sad!  I have to sell something for $2 to equal the profit I receive in selling the same pack for $1.25 on Teachers Notebook.)
This pack WILL BE UPDATED by November 1st, 2012.  At that time, I’ll add it to my Teachers Notebook store.  So hang in there – I promise to have it finished by November 1st!
I realize that Canadian Thanksgiving is next week…but I doubt this pack applies since it’s based on Pilgrims and Indians.  Anyone care to educate me on Canadian Thanksgiving?  I know *nothing* about it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do such a great job with your printables! Can't wait to see the update on the Thanksgiving pack :-)