Sunday, February 3, 2008

Saturday

Saturday afternoon we went to Jovi's first birthday party. What a crowd! I actually never managed to get a picture of the birthday girl. How's that for dumb? Keith & I saw a lot of friends who haven't been around much lately, and we enjoyed the chance to catch up with them. Here's a not-so-great-picture of Alexander with our friend's little guy, James.

After the party, we headed up to my parents' house for dinner with my siblings and the Vs'. (Did I spell that right, dad?) Reverend V was the pastor at Bethel when I was a baby, and they were friends with my parents. They are spending the weekend at my parents' house. Mrs. V beat my mom to giving the baby a bottle...I don't think she realized Mom hadn't done that yet :( Mom did get to give Alex another bottle later. I'm glad I brought two!
Here are a few pics of the kids with their cousin:


No comments: