Tuesday, February 5, 2008

boring days...

nothing too exciting or picture worthy around here...



My wonderful mother in law took care of Alex yesterday while I brought Maggie to the vet. They actually had a vet at the office in town, and I liked him. I think we have a new, close-to-home vet. $44 later, Maggie is bandaged & healing. Given a little time, she'll be just fine.



Never left home yesterday except for the vet. Didn't leave home today because Bible study was cancelled...for fog that didn't exist! My friend Trish just asked me to meet her at church for a little bit, so I think I'll go over there just to get out for a bit. I'm sure Alex will be well-loved there.



Here's a picture just for those of you who need your baby fix. Remember Alex's "green bean" swaddle blanket? Well, our washer ATE it a while back. Yes, ATE it...we never found the missing chunks. We got a new & improved one...it's easier to use, made of thick fleece (warmer/sturdier when the washer gets hungry) and unzips from the bottom for easy 3 AM diaper changes. I will miss it when he outgrows it! Not very exciting, I know, but all I have for ya today...

No comments: