Thursday, October 13, 2011

No More Curls

I left Max’s curls to grow for a long time, as I wanted him to have those adorable curls for his 2 year pictures.  You may remember how that turned out…the pictures certainly didn’t highlight his curls!

October2011 014

After that, I just dreaded cutting of those adorable curls.  Once I finally decided that maybe it would be okay to cut it, the kids started getting sick one-by-one.  I put it off because I didn’t want to have sick kids on the day of the haircut appointment.October2011 015

Finally, Daddy had enough.  Last Saturday night, he decided we were cutting hair after supper.  Oooooh boy – he’s never cut anyone’s hair before.  I was pretty worried about how he’d do with curly hair on a wiggly toddler.

October2011 016

Max was definitely a bit wiggly and unsure about this!

October2011 017

Daddy’s a pretty good barber, though!  Max is sporting an adorable new haircut…and I (almost) like it better than those wild & crazy curls.  He looks so cute! 

Good job, Daddy! 

October2011 018    

Watch out, Alex ~ Daddy might be after you next! ;)

6 comments:

Susie said...

With a smile like that he could wear any kind of hair do! I didn't think he could get any cuter, but that last picture proves it! Love the pictures!! Good job Keith on the hair cut!

MamaDuck76 said...

Thanks, Susie :)

I've been reading your comments, but don't have an easy way to reply to them.

I cannot believe your girls made their own waterbed when they were little. That makes all of my kids' mischief look like nothing. That must have taken FOREVER to clean up! THe encouraging part is that they (and you...) lived to tell about it. Perhaps I will survive these crazy years ;)

Anonymous said...

Great hair cut! I think he looks a lot like Alex in that last picture (I guess it makes him look a little older)! What a cutie!

Emma Hamstra said...

So cute! Caught up on my "Monkeys" blog reading today. You're so creative and fun! Keep up the GREAT work!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What a handsome little guy!

Marlynn said...

He looks so grown up!

My husband cuts his own hair, I use to do it, then I had kid #2, and he decided to help me out he would just cut his own....maybe by kid #4 he'll decide helping do the dishes will help me out?!