Friday, January 25, 2008

Sigh.

Today Alex is wearing his "I Pulled An All-Nighter" onesie.
He's wearing it for a reason.
Apparently Mommy didn't need to sleep last night.
This comes after 5 consecutive nights of giving me 4 - 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
I guess I had it coming, but wow...that was hard!

Now it's 9:30 AM, and he's zonked in his bouncy chair...but we're leaving in 30 minutes, so Mommy can't sleep when the baby sleeps.

We're going to the pediatrician this afternoon for Alexander's one month appointment. No shots today, thank goodness. Mommy couldn't handle that on no sleep. We're also meeting Grandma for lunch, and I think we're bringing lunch to Aunt Donna at work.

I'll try to add to this post tonight (if I'm awake) and give his one month update.
My boy is getting too old already!

No comments: