Thursday, January 31, 2008

Busy Day

Aunt Donna didn't really get to see Alex at work last Friday, so she came today for a visit. Aunt Deb tagged along, and she used our computer to work on pictures. (She's been using our scanner a lot this fall/early winter for picture projects.) We had a good visit today!



I'm glad they were here for lots of reasons, but I was a glad for a little extra help when Maggie hurt her paw & I needed some extra hands. Poor Maggie pulled out a claw (ouch!) while running in the backyard and bled quite a bit. She's still limping, and she's pretty mopey tonight. If she's not better by Monday, I'll call the vet. For now, we're just keeping an eye on her.



Later today, Grandma P brought some groceries & snuggled with Alex. I ran to CVS to pick up some bath cream to help with (what I think is...) Alex's eczema. Hopefully it works!



We're supposed to go visit Grandma S tomorrow, but that will be dependent on tonight's snowstorm. We'll see...maybe we'll end up going to Grandma's house on Monday :(



Daddy is enjoying a very wide-awake Alex right now. He had good wake times/nap times today. Hopefully that means he'll sleep well tonight! (Have I mentioned he's only been getting up once during the night for about a week now? It's NICE! Watch, now that I've bragged about it, he'll be up all night!)



Here are a few pics from today:







Hey, look! Alex DOES have a mommy! (She's usually on the other side of the camera...)

No comments: