Friday, August 31, 2012

{WEEKEND ONLY FREEBIE} Apples! Apples! Preschool Pack

 

Snatch this one up QUICKLY!  It’s only free through Monday, September 3rd!

{CLICK HERE} to go directly to Teachers Notebook to download this pack.

apples ad 

On September 4, 2012 the price will be set at $1.25.  Get it for free while you can!

This is a 25 page pack with 20 different fun and educational activities for ages 3 – 6.

You’ll work on things like prewriting skills, letter recognition, handwriting, counting, color, beginning sounds, size sequencing, and more.

8 comments:

AH said...

Thank you for the download. We'll be starting apples later this month. :)

Usborne Books With Kristine said...

I love this! Thank you! I'll be starting tot school with my son Tuesday and this is perfect for our Apple lesson :)

Unknown said...

I just wanted to drop you a note to say I love your items.

I took your fireman and train packs, laminated most of the pages, and gave them to my toddler. He used dry erase crayons on them, and it made our trip across the country (UT to MA) much more enjoyable.

Thank you for the freebie!

Katrina said...

Thanks! I am going to use a couple of these with my 2 year old. We are starting letters.

Anonymous said...

Nice pack and we used the same images. I used those as well when I made my pack.

MamaDuck76 said...

You're all very welcome ~ I hope you enjoy the unit!

Cassie - I noticed that! I'd already purchased the graphics & had the pack almost completed when I saw yours on MoneySavingMom. Doesn't KPM Doodles have the cutest graphics? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes they do! It is always fun to see what she has. I got my earlier this summer and worked on it forever to get it done.

Kreedology said...

Preschool Setup Preschool Solution Preschool Material Preschool Curriculum Preschool Franchise all these can be found simply at www.kreedology.com