Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{FREE} April Showers Preschool Pack

{click on the picture to link to the download at Teacher’s Notebook}
april showers ad
If you like this pack, could you please take a moment to
“favorite” my Teacher’s Notebook store? Thanks!
This 35 page pack offers all sorts of activities for a 3 – 5 year old.  (Even my 2.5 year old son can do quite a few activities.)  Here are a few sample pages:
april showers bible versewater cycle april counting cards april findtheletter  beginning sounds magnet page ordinal numbers
I’m don’t know how I feel about the water cycle page.  It could be better…or different…or…something.  I’m not sure.  I just knew I wanted to use it with my own son, so I included it.  The water cycle page also helped to tie in the Bible verse that I chose to go along with this unit.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
I don’t have a favorite water cycle book.  We’ll just be using what we can find at home and at the local library.  Here are some books found at Amazon.com that may help you with your unit.  We do own Franklin Branley’s “Down Comes The Rain”, which I’ve included in the widget below.
Two Teaching Mommies have some great resources for a spring/rain unit:
For more great pages, including a very nice water cycle printable, raindrop counting book, and umbrella color book: http://www.2teachingmommies.com/2012/03/spring-rain-color-count-and-water-cycle.html
Many more rain resources: http://www.2teachingmommies.com/search/label/Rain
----------------
The graphics in this pack are designed by JW Illustrations.
They are also used with permission, and they were originally purchased at http:
www.mygrafico.com
They are no longer available there, but you can find similar graphics at: http://www.jessicaweible.com/Clip-Art-Bundles/Rainy-Day-Fun/prod_1844.html
I’m abiding by the terms of use at My Grafico, as that is where I purchased the set.

Grass graphic in this pack is designed by Pixel Paper Prints. It is part of the Easter set, and you may find these graphics at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixelpaperprints

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of your packs. Your shop was already a favorite for me on TN. :)

MamaDuck76 said...

Thanks, Jenny! It's always good to hear from moms and kids who are enjoying the packs! :)

Katie Olthoff said...

This is the first time I'm downloading a pack, but it looks awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Teaching Munchkins said...

I just came across your pack and I downloaded the April showers pack.
My three year old and my preschool students will love it! I am sure to be downloading other packs in the future! Thanks

Sara
http://teachingmunchkins-smgaitan.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Once again you have made my life so much easier! I appreciate all of your hard work and perfect timing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MamaDuck76 said...

Thanks, everyone! It's really fun knowing that these packs are enjoyed by so many families and teachers! :)

Amanda - I thought I had your e-mail address, but I don't. I'm off to check your blog, but otherwise...send me an e-mail, please! monkeymamaof3(at)gmail.com Thanks! :)

Deb Chitwood said...

Thanks for so generously sharing your lovely printables, Dawn! I favorited your shop and featured your printable in my post at PreK + K Sharing: http://prekandksharing.blogspot.com/2012/04/montessori-inspired-april-showers.html. Deb from LivingMontessoriNow.com

Diane O said...

Glad I found you at PreK and K Sharing! These resources are terrific. I have added you to my favorites at TN.

MamaDuck76 said...

Thank you, Deb & Diane!