Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bye, Everybody!

Hi Everybody,

Mama & Daddy said that I'm going to Florida on an airplane! I don't know what that means, but it will be a brand new adventure for me. I know we'll all have lots of fun in Sanibel this week. I'll ask Mama to take lots and lots of pictures. I'll miss you all!


P.S. Here are some pictures & videos to make you smile while I'm away.

Watching the cheerleaders at Kyle's football game...we're in trouble already!
Look what I learned to do on 9/27 - I'm standing in my crib, and I'm proud of it!
Daddy got all tied up at our church picnic

in our front yard in mid-September

at Grandma Schurman's house
playing upstairs with Seth

(Seth is my neighbor's little guy, and we watch him 3 days a week. He's helping me turn the bonus room into a playroom, and in the picture we were having fun while moving stuff.)
Alex's 9 month pediatrician visit. He's 17 3/4 lbs, 28.5 inches long. That's the 50% for height & the 10% for weight. Tall and skinny...but healthy :)
At Kyle's football game

That's all for now...see ya in October! :)


The Hamstras said...

I hope you have a GREAT time on vacation! I just love the look on his face while looking at the cheerleaders. Priceless!

Kat said...

Hope you are enjoying yourself!!! :) See you soon!