Friday, August 8, 2008

Fisher Price House Party!

I won a Fisher Price House Party!

I'll leave out all the details, but I signed up to win a chance to host a Fisher Price Toy party for babies & their moms. I won one of the Indiana spots! That means I get to invite 10 moms with children 2 & under. They come to my house & get free toys.

No one has to buy anything. They just get to try out the toys with their kids. It's basically a free in-home advertisement for Fisher Price.

I get $200 worth of new Fisher Price toys. I get 4 pretty fancy toys! I feel guilty about that, so I'll probably do a drawing for one or two of the toys. Everyone who comes can enter, and one of them can go home with a bigger toy.

Here are the toys I'll receive:
1 Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™
1 Laugh & Learn™ Fun with Friends™ Musical Table
1 Amazing Animals™ Spinnin’Around Musical Zoo
1 Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™

Here is what guests will recieve:
10 Fisher-Price toys to share with your guests, including Poppity Pop™, Rock-A-Stack®, and Friendly Flip Phone™
10 Infant Product Guides
10 coupons for the Fisher-Price®


We have a Bounce & Spin Zebra that I picked up on clearance. The new one - Bounce & Spin Pony - actually is interactive for older children. At 12 months, you can use it just as is - a fun pony that makes noise as you bounce & spin. As they get bigger, you can hook it up to your TV with a wireless setup, and your little one can interact with what's on the screen to play & to learn colors, numbers, shapes, etc. Wow!!!!! I think someone else can have the zebra as a baby gift.
The musical jungle looks really fun. Balls go through the elephants ears/trunk, down the monkeys hands & through the slide, and somehow they pop out of the hippo. Alex would love this toy now, I think!
Either this zoo or the table below will be my party drawing give-away. I'll have to see what I think when they arrive.
The table can be used with or without legs, depending on your baby's age.
I just think this is SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose that happy parents make loyal customers? Whatever the case, THANK YOU Fisher Price!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

YEAH!! I made it to your blog!! You are so resourceful with your trial products! We were so excited to get to see all the cute pictures of baby Alex! Griffin especially liked Alex in his ducky tub..he said "Awww Baby Alex!" Did you do a scrapbook page for your header on your blog?? I love the collage of pictures! Thanks for the invite and can't wait to watch your little Alex grow and experience all his firsts!