Friday, March 13, 2009

Splish-Splashin' Fun


Alex just LOVES his bath, and he looks forward to it almost every night. He goes to the bathroom as soon as he hears the water running. Sometimes he even stands by the bathtub during the day and asks, "Baa, Baa??" (No, we're not talking about sheep...I just didn't know how to spell the sound made by the first two letters of the word bath.)

Here are a few video clips of his fun in the tub.
The first one is splashin' and playin'.
The second one is showing off his verbal & sign language 'skills'.







I tried to reduce the video quality for faster loading. Let me know if it's too grainy on your computer. By the way, these videos come from my camera; you'll get videos of Alex walking as soon as I remember how to work with video from the actual video camera.

2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

The videos were so cute!! I could see them just fine. I'm so excited for my new camera and being able to take videos!

Kat said...

I was able to watch the videos just fine as well.
Sami enjoyed them as well...and she was impressed with how grown up our little friend is getting!